Saturday, July 2, 2011

40 mg methadone wafers

    images house 40 mg methadone wafers. 40 mg methadone wafers. 40 mg methadone wafers.
  • 40 mg methadone wafers.



  • anilkumar0902
    08-17 01:34 PM
    So you still think that 2 weeks logic still works :)...

    Your prediction for urself and gbof went on fine :)..

    I have no clue where my file is..

    Wait continues for me

    Did you receive any email response from the Service center processing your case, after you raised an SR ?

    If in that response..they mentioned that an officer is reviewing your case..then you should be safe..





    wallpaper 40 mg methadone wafers. 40 mg methadone wafers. hot 40 mg methadone wafers.
  • hot 40 mg methadone wafers.



  • inderman
    10-12 04:55 PM
    Is today a holiday for NSC / TSC?
    Is that the reason why we cannot reach IO's?

    I hope that is the reason...





    40 mg methadone wafers. tattoo wafers 40 mg methadone
  • tattoo wafers 40 mg methadone



  • gc_buddy
    11-12 02:53 PM
    I have recieved Omb response since I partificipated in the campaign. But, I have not used AC21 yet. Will be contacting PD_Recap for further direction.

    Those who are willing to provide their denial info (no name or address - everything can be scratched - just the letter), please send PM to pd_recapturing

    Those who received Ombudsman responses to send denial info - please contact pd_recapturing via a PM (private message)





    2011 hot 40 mg methadone wafers. 40 mg methadone wafers. 40 mg methadone wafers.
  • 40 mg methadone wafers.



  • smitha
    07-09 08:42 PM
    Hello all
    I am a silent visitor of this website.
    Just my 2 cents... Don't think USA is like India where you can do something forcefully. Why don't you guys understand the real problem of USCIS.
    Do you think that by sending flower to USCIS will force them to make EB2/EB3 current for 2005/2006/2007 guys??

    Please try to understand their problem.
    Also India is the great. Why don't you guys just think that India is your home country where you are born and brought up. Why you people can't just wait and watch?? If nothing happens to the so called GC, then why don't you think to pack up and go back to India???????

    My sincere request, please don't do rally, you might be arrested......you never know what they can do..... Don't you think that, it is better to go back to India rather than being embarrassed here in US???

    Isn't it a shame on us to go for Rally to get GC?????:D

    Just think that you will get it when time comes, otherwise pack up.

    Please don't take much tension as life is very short. I am assuring you all, nothing will happen with law suit and flower campaign.Don't irritate USCIS by doing all this please.

    EB2 India
    PD-2005-May
    I140 approved-Sept 2006



    more...


    40 mg methadone wafers. 40 mg methadone wafers.
  • 40 mg methadone wafers.



  • Winner
    10-23 09:40 PM
    As I had mentioned earlier in this thread - I had received 3 referral credits through IV. (actually I had sent out more invitations - but not everybody accepted/used my invitations).

    For this, as I had promised earlier in this thread - I will contribute $75 to IV once I start using these referral credits (which will happen from next month once my own sign up referral bonus runs out).

    Two of the three referrals who used my invitation also promised they will contribute $25 to IV for the referral.

    To me, this appears to be an acceptable use of the IV message board. Anybody benefitting from IV by getting referrals may want to do the same.

    OTOH, I think it is unfair to abuse the IV platform for personal gain. No other respectable message board allows that. Try these referral spam or other trolling activities in fatwallet of SD, and see how fast you get banned for it even though they are explicitly for deal hunting. Online anonymity is a great thing since it masks a trolls true identity. But think again - your identity is not really as secure behind online anonymity as you think unless you are a professional troll and have taken elaborate measures to obfuscate things. Trolling may come back to bite you.

    Now, a question for mods - I went in to sign up for another recurring contribution for 3 months for $25 today (in addition to my normal subscription). However, I cant find any option for $25 recurring contribution now.

    just when I thought I came up with an innovative idea to get more funds to help us, I see you already thought about this before I did.

    I'm planning on sining up for vonage. Please send me an IM and I'll respond back.

    Because both of us are saving $50 each, I expect you will donate at least $25, and I'll will donate $25 for my part.

    Thanks for supporting IV.





    40 mg methadone wafers. 40 mg methadone wafers.
  • 40 mg methadone wafers.



  • kate123
    03-31 11:59 AM
    Agreed, Thanks for correcting me :)

    The calculation looks incorrect.

    You considered the I+ C allocations and subtracted those in line 1. You again subtracted those in your final calculation.

    The straight forward calculation is EB2 ROW is entitled to 34,436 (1) and they used 27,406 (2). So splillover was around 7 K.



    more...


    40 mg methadone wafers. wallpaper 40 mg methadone
  • wallpaper 40 mg methadone



  • puvathoor
    01-14 03:36 PM
    I have sent letters on my and my wife's behalf..

    Urging my acquaintances who are in the immigration Backlog to do the same..

    Administrative fixes are a good idea.. I think the key to success in reforming the system will be a stealth and incremental reforms rather than any "CIR" type of fixes..





    2010 tattoo wafers 40 mg methadone 40 mg methadone wafers. house 40 mg methadone wafers.
  • house 40 mg methadone wafers.



  • bitzbytz
    03-29 05:18 PM
    Thanks to IV for getting this done



    more...


    40 mg methadone wafers. 40 mg methadone wafers.
  • 40 mg methadone wafers.



  • singhv_1980
    02-12 10:52 AM
    I am also stuck in PIMS.. here are my details

    H1 renewal and change of employer
    H1 approved in March 2007
    Service center: WAC

    Visa appointment on Feb 11 at mumbai
    Documents submitted to VFS on Jan 28

    On feb 11 I went to consulate and it was a long wait.. overall it took 3 hours to finish everything. When I went inside they handed over my application to me and I noticed that "Not in" was written on my DS156 form on top right corner box. here is the communication with IO

    IO: so you are working for xyz company.
    me: yes
    IO: what are you doing for them
    me: explained my role and skills
    IO: are you working inhouse or at client place
    me: gave client name and details
    IO: till which date you are going to work for this client
    me: gave details
    IO: everything looks fine in your case but similar to what I have told everyone else due to the new system we need to verify your data and it will take about a week for that. (and then he wrote PIMS on my form)
    me: I have a return ticket on so and so date...... can I expect before that.
    IO: your case is pending only for the online verification unlike other administrative processing so it should take about a week so you should be fine.

    he then gave passport back with some envelop and also one yellow paper by selecting following option in that paper

    "when administrative processing is completed on your case, you will be contacted and requested to submit your passport, this letter and the accompanying envelope to the nearest VFS office."

    though he selected this option, he specifically wrote PIMS on my form.

    Note that PIMS problem was there for lot of cases on that day as he explicitly told me that he had to do this for lot of cases.


    Thanks for sharing your experience. Hope you will get your PP soon.

    Good Luck!





    hair 40 mg methadone wafers. 40 mg methadone wafers. pictures 40 mg methadone
  • pictures 40 mg methadone



  • imbond707
    08-07 11:29 AM
    SunnySurya and Rollling_Fraud,

    Good news for your guys. I am EB3 but recently my labor got approved in EB2 and very soon I am going to port PD from old labor. :DHa..:Dha..:Dha..You can�t stop me and very soon I am going to stand in front of you in EB line.

    Note: Please post your reply ASAP. I am compiling your posts and will send this in �Best Joke of the Year� challenge.


    No, I just don't want people in Eb3 line to come as stand in front of me.



    more...


    40 mg methadone wafers. 40 mg methadone wafers.
  • 40 mg methadone wafers.



  • Bpositive
    10-07 04:52 PM
    BPositive, Sorry to hear that, I am about to apply for AP. My PD is nov 2004, EB2 -I . I am next in line to loose the money. Did you apply online?

    Good old hardcopy and mail





    hot 40 mg methadone wafers. 40 mg methadone wafers. 40 mg methadone wafers.
  • 40 mg methadone wafers.



  • acecupid
    06-16 10:21 AM
    Thanks for your reply.
    what is the meaning of staff augmentation case? He work at client place and client is administered project.The s/w tool is copyright by client.The reason for asking him to come back is that prior to this company he worked for another company for two years. He left his old company before 5 year. when he joined his current company he has provided all the document mentioned in checklist such as offer letter, exp and releiving letter and last two month pay stub and they did BG for same document.During 5 years career he worked for diff client and everytime they did BG for him before putting him in project and there was no problem happen in his BG. recently his current employer find something wrong about his prior company and they asked him to provide more evidance for prior company.now he don't have any contact of his prior employer and he does not have any more evidnace for showing their company.
    Because of this reason they are asking him to come back home country from last two week.He told his company that he tryed to connect his prior employer but he can not make out and he don't have anything more to show the company.

    Please suggest what he can do in this situation.
    If anyone come across in this situation then please reply to my question.
    Appericiate your help in advacne


    Is this your friend's story or your story ? :confused: On another thread you quoted the above as your story. Whats going on buddy ?



    more...


    house images 40 mg methadone wafers. 40 mg methadone wafers. 40 mg methadone wafers.
  • 40 mg methadone wafers.



  • manand24
    09-16 01:28 PM
    My wife and I received the CPO e-mails today at 12:15PM.

    1.) Priority Date --> 04/24/2006
    2.) 485 Approved on --> 09/16/2010
    3.) Pre-Adjucated Yes/No --> No Idea
    4.) Info Pass Yes/No --> No
    5.) USCIS Contact Yes/No --> No)
    6) Service Request Yes/No --> Yes (opened SR on 09/10/10 citing "outside processingtime" and no updates on the case after initial filing) - No response for the SR.
    7.) Contact Senator Yes/No --> NO
    8.) Recent RFE Yes/No --> NO
    9.) AC-21 (Employer change) NO
    10.)Ported Case(EB3->EB2) Yes/No --> NO
    11.) Service Center - NSC

    Best wishes to you all waiting

    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

    On September 16, 2010, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

    This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a "green card") or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, employment authorization document, travel document, or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application.

    If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

    If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.





    tattoo 40 mg methadone wafers. 40 mg methadone wafers. 40 mg methadone wafers.
  • 40 mg methadone wafers.



  • avi_ny
    09-22 03:07 PM
    When did you receive the mail?

    Sometime around 11AM.



    more...


    pictures wallpaper 40 mg methadone 40 mg methadone wafers. 40 mg methadone wafers.
  • 40 mg methadone wafers.



  • CADude
    09-14 11:31 AM
    It seems only few July 2nd filer left. I am one of them.





    dresses 40 mg methadone wafers. 40 mg methadone wafers. dresses 40+mg+methadone+wafers
  • dresses 40+mg+methadone+wafers



  • WaldenPond
    12-31 02:38 PM
    Here you go ....

    http://www.immigrationforum.org/documents/PolicyWire/Legislation/SpecterChairmanMark.pdf



    more...


    makeup 40 mg methadone wafers. 40 mg methadone wafers. images 40 mg methadone wafers.
  • images 40 mg methadone wafers.



  • gc_on_demand
    09-24 10:58 AM
    There will be only 25 - 20k Spill for 2010. Given that India and CHINA Eb2 can cross mid 2006.
    It will take another 2 years for Eb2 to make C and then we can see Spill over to Eb3.
    If economy improves and we start seeing labor approval coming Spill be going to less and creating more wait time.

    Eb3 needs VISA RECAPTURE badly. Eb2 guys can wait for couple of years to get GC. but still 2-3 years in given economy is too risky. Bottom line is WE need VISA RECAPTURE in order to clean all mess.





    girlfriend 40 mg methadone wafers. 40 mg methadone wafers. 40 mg methadone wafers.
  • 40 mg methadone wafers.



  • pansworld
    07-09 08:42 PM
    Stating something like:

    We could not have been happier with that passing of the flowers to the brave men and women who protect and serve this country. We also hope that our message was not lost in translation.





    hairstyles 40 mg methadone wafers. 40 mg methadone wafers. 40 mg methadone wafers.
  • 40 mg methadone wafers.



  • vkrishn
    09-23 12:33 AM
    Let me give you an example and you would understand my point. USCIS Customer Services Directorate received 16 million calls from the public and 300,000 from Members of Congress. Add to it, all other items people do to get attention for their case and think that by sending an email or a phone call from Senator or by a lawyer, the officer will realize his mistake and quickly open the file and approve it. If you look at the responses people post to their inquiries, you would see that most responses are standard. USCIS is not just approving 140K greencards but more than a million greencards, hundreds of thousands of H1 and other visa types, EADs etc...every year. Greencards do not get issued on the day date gets current. It is not a automatic process. There is lot of human work involved and many people do not understand that or spend time understanding it. They would rather waste their time either on useless task of tracking or calling customer service every single day.

    Pappu,
    I doubt things would have materialized if i just kept waiting and here is why.

    July 12th: I opened a SR to check on my I485. Purpose was to see if Namecheck was cleared. I wish USCIS gave me that info easily on the website.

    July 29th: I get a response by email that they cannot find my I140. I was told to call back with I140 receipt number. This is a bizarre response as i don't know how they accepted my I485 in August 2007 when they can't find my I140.

    So i call back and i was told to wait 30 days from July 29th to give the I140 receipt number since its not been 30 days since first receipt. They were counting 30 days from response they sent on july 29th. Now what do i do?

    Aug 3rd i went to Infopass and showed them my I140 and I485. They told me i can see your I140 but i cannot say whether this is the I140 linked to I485 because case is at NSC.

    So i went to my cognresswoman and based on her enquiry, the PD linked to my I1485 on USCIS system was Feb 16th 2007 instead of Feb 16th 2006. Her office faxed the I140 approval notice and made USCIS correct this error.

    I tried checking with USCIS through NCSC and Infopass to see if the PD and category linked to my I485 is correct about 5-6 times and never got a correct response.

    If congresswoman's office had not helped correct the PD with USCIS i doubt my case would have even been picked up for adjudication.

    Only good thing i got at Infopass was that during my last visit, IO was indian. She told me to write to NSC with a copy of I485 and approved I140 letting them know that PD is current for the past 35 days. She told me that she is not sure why its not been picked up for adjudication as Namecheck and fingerprints were valid and i was pre adjudicated. She was not able to find out if the PD and category linked to my I485 was correct.

    When there is no clear transparency, i don't see anything wrong in contacting the necessary people to check on your case.





    Wendyzhu77
    08-21 11:04 AM
    I don't think it will do much good sueing uscis on this issue. The point is, they have the legal authority to be the one interporating the law. So, if there is "gray area" in the law, the law says it is their understanding that matters, not ours or any one else's. So, unless the law very specifically says it must be done in another way, you can not argue uscis did the wrong thing.
    Now that we see the immigration law does not very specifically regulate how the flow should be like, so uscis have the authority to "understand the intention of the law" and act accordingly. You can't say you think the law means otherwise and thus sue uscis, because that argument makes no sense to the court. The court will only accept the argument when the government is apparently acting against the law.
    Absolutely, I have seen misleading comments especially from EB2 guys. EB3 have to do something otherwise there is no future for us here. Now EB2 line will never end bcoz all new applications will come as EB2. Hoping for spillover after EB2-I becomes current is just a dream now that never comes true.





    vkrishn
    08-16 04:59 PM
    Here is reponse from Ombudsman.



    Dear Sir/Madam:



    We have received your case problem. We will initiate a formal inquiry with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

    We appreciate your continued patience and understanding.



    Sincerely,



    Office of the CIS Ombudsman

    Department of Homeland Security


    Did anybody get the reponse the same way?

    I got the same reply last week. Yet to hear anything from them.



    Source URL: http://nataliavodianovas.blogspot.com/2011/07/40-mg-methadone-wafers.html
    Visit Natalia Vodianova for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive