Friday, June 17, 2011

foto point blank kocak

    images point blank kocak abis. foto foto point blank kocak. point blank kocak abis. foto
  • point blank kocak abis. foto



  • jamesbond007
    09-10 11:12 AM
    I guess, getting 30 green dots is tougher than getting GC itself:D
    Restricting chat access based on dots earned is probably the most idiotic thing IV has done. Folks who have contributed hundreds of dollars should be allowed access irrespective of posts or stupid dots.

    I concur.
    This is one way to get an additional post by saying simple things like "i agree" etc. But how to get green dots?

    50 posts and 30 green dots to access the chat feature? WOW.
    It is ridiculous to restrict access just because some one does not agree with what one is posting and instead of debating it, they give a red dot.

    This smells of EB1, EB2, EB3 etc?

    When IV is asking everyone's participation, trying to increase the visibility, trying to improve the numbers, why this exclusionary practice?





    wallpaper point blank kocak abis. foto foto point blank kocak. gambar sule kocak
  • gambar sule kocak



  • syedajmal
    03-09 11:26 PM
    We do have a lot of discussions and a lot of great ideas that come by, but one thing we seem to lack is the same Enthusiasm and direction we used to see from the Core. Right to me it looks like it has been a while since I have heard from them (except for hearing from Pappu but with no action item) on what is their plan and what is happening.

    I don't mean to criticize them as the whole awakening and this forum is a result of their awakening. But they seem to be missing or at least haven't seen any updates. I am probably not one of the highest contributors, but for me to further contribute in the future I need to see hope in the activities here And I don't see that now.

    I also don't wanna come up with fresh ideas, since we already have quite a few suggestions tabled by the core on which we need an update and also from other members.

    We need leadership and action. Not more members or $$$. With leadership I think the rest will follow.





    foto point blank kocak. 2011 point blank kocak abis.
  • 2011 point blank kocak abis.



  • hsm2007
    09-20 07:37 PM
    Hi Guys,

    I am in tough spot. I was laid off from my GC sponsoring employer (A) in 2008 and joined another employer B . I did not do a AC21 notification. My dates are current and now I received an RFE to provide employment letter from current employer. The exact words of RFE are as follows:

    "Submit a letter of employment attesting to applicant's current employment. This letter should be written on the company's official letterhead, citing the date the applicant began working, if a permanent full time position, the position offered, the position the applicant is currently working and the salary offered. Include corroborating evidence such as recent pay stubs, income tax returns, with all W2s or other evidence as appropriate. "

    Now I am not working for original GC employer. I don't have a problem providing above from my current employer B. But whether the EVL should also mention that I am not working for GC sponsoring employer and that my current employers job profile is in same classification as previous based on AC21. Do I mention about the AC21 also in the letter? My current employer's attorneys are not that great but my current employer only wants me to use their own attorney.

    Now here is the situation:

    I have a job offer from another employer (Employer C) and they are in the middle of doing a H-1 transfer. In fact by tomorrow they will file the H1 paperwork. Now I don't know whether I should provide the letter from my potential new employer C . In that case, I won't be able to provide W2 or pay stubs until I join them. I have an opportunity to use my own attorney here (like murthy, Ron Gothcer..)

    OR

    should I provide a letter from my current employer using their attorneys and whether or not I should mention about AC21 in the employment letter.

    Also they sent the RFE to my previous employer's attorney even though my current employer's attorney had sent the new G-28 forms. Can my current attorney respond to the RFE or will the response get rejected because USCIS still has old attorney on file.



    Thanks.





    2011 gambar sule kocak foto point blank kocak. point blank kocak abis
  • point blank kocak abis



  • bank_king2003
    02-08 02:27 PM
    All,

    Disclaimer: I am not a ron's associate and he is not even my lawyer. just want to bring this under everyone's observations.

    there is a very nice article on ron's site about how USCIS still waste visas. this is a real slavery where due to USCIS inefficiency - hard earning people like us suffer alot and the agony is that noone is there to even listen and stop USCIS from this practice. for details
    go to:
    Discussion thread for ImmInfo Blog article: DOS explanation of visa controls (http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/general-immigration-questions/9732-discussion-thread-for-imminfo-blog-article-dos-explanation-of-visa-controls.html)

    some fine prints from the above discussion wanted to share:

    Consider the fact that USCIS purport to have preapproved about 150,000 cases. All of those cases were reported to VO as ready for closure. VO's system automatically generates specific visa numbers for specific cases. If the CIS doesn't use them, they expire and are wasted. Based on the numbers provided so far, it appears that the CIS failed to close out enough EB3 cases and about 3,000 to 5,000 numbers were wasted.

    If the CIS does not act on the assignment of individual visa numbers to pre-approved cases, then those numbers are wasted. That appears to be what happened last fiscal year.

    by law "unused" visa numbers fall across within a fiscal quarter. So, for example, all of the unused Worldwide EB2 numbers for the first fiscal quarter (Oct - Dec) "fell across" and became available to applicants chargeable to single state limited countries - in this case China and India. If for any reason there were no unused visas in a particular quarter, then there would be no fall across for that quarter. They do not save them up and issue them at the end of the fiscal year.



    more...


    foto point blank kocak. foto point blank kocak. point
  • foto point blank kocak. point



  • GC_SUCK
    08-16 01:07 PM
    All my security check are cleared as per information from IO (by calling 4 times in last 4 months).

    I am hoping that I will get GC by the end of this year.

    You are in GREAT shape. You are current as of September. As long as there is no retrogression you should be good as soon as your security checks are cleared.

    A 6 months wait is not unreasonable. I'd be happy with that if I was you!





    foto point blank kocak. point blank kocak abis. point
  • point blank kocak abis. point



  • kutra
    03-05 06:26 PM
    I think that everybody has the right to express their opinion.

    Anything else is sensorship

    good luck to all

    That is true. But I would rather bicker/argue among ourselves in our closed community and not in front of the public. I withdrew my post because singhsa3 is inviting media and other outlets to view this poll. I see no good coming out of washing our dirty linen in public.

    I am neither convinced by singhsa3's arguments and nor do I buy into the whole "potential-to-buy-houses" angle (and I got red-dotted for all my previous posts, but I don't care), but if he's willing to take the efforts because he believes in what he's doing, then I don't have to be the all-freedom-of-speech guy.

    So long as singhsa3's not pledging that I and my wife will buy our house #2 and house #3 only because USCIS gives us green cards, I am fine with continuing with my life and work. :)



    more...


    foto point blank kocak. Mona Kocak | Point Blank Lucu
  • Mona Kocak | Point Blank Lucu



  • signifer123
    02-15 08:44 AM
    Glad i already have an idea of how i'm gonna do it maybe later i'll start on it and give you guys a quick pic if grinch doesn't





    2010 2011 point blank kocak abis. foto point blank kocak. point blank kocak abis. foto
  • point blank kocak abis. foto



  • go_guy123
    09-09 02:33 PM
    Sadly true. Our hope is STEM exemption and Visa recapture and both of them will get little political help till elections. After the elections, the political arena will definitely be different with some Republicans replacing the Democrats in the House and any immigration related bill will result in a much tougher battle.

    SKIL will NEVER see light of day so long there is the "pandering to illegals" democratic party is there in control of agenda. Under GOP there is atleast some better chance
    of piecemeal and therefore SKIL bill has some chance.



    more...


    foto point blank kocak. hairstyles point blank kocak
  • hairstyles point blank kocak



  • GCAmigo
    01-31 03:27 PM
    What if the H4 candidate recieves H1 but decides not to start a job at all. What will be his/her status in that case? H4 or H1?

    H1-B without paystub...





    hair point blank kocak abis foto point blank kocak. point blank kocak abis. point
  • point blank kocak abis. point



  • fcres
    07-23 04:15 PM
    Well according to this FAQ dated 07/23 they will accept application without medical report (Qn# 13) which is also an initial evidence. So i hope EVL is also ok.
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/EBFAQ1.pdf



    more...


    foto point blank kocak. foto point blank kocak. point
  • foto point blank kocak. point



  • 485Mbe4001
    07-11 03:35 PM
    thanks. now wonder EB3 -I is screwed. I just need to apply in EB2.

    Previously, the policy was that all worldwide numbers would fall down into worldwide third and then from there, fall across to the countries impacted by retrogression (i.e. India, China). The policy was recently clarified and today the unused numbers are allocated within the same preference classification.





    hot foto point blank kocak. point foto point blank kocak. Super Hero Kocak | Point Blank
  • Super Hero Kocak | Point Blank



  • venky321
    08-22 09:36 AM
    Seriously, why are you giving OP such a hard time? She only came here looking for help.
    I am not sure if she is illegal or not, but atleast you could have told her that politely instead of taunting her with it.

    OP, just so you know, the majority of the posters here have to endure long long waits for their US green cards, greater than 10 years sometimes. Because of that they tend to become hyper sensitive when it comes to immigration matters, especially when they think someone is stepping out of line and trying to manipulate the system. Dont mean to imply at all , thats what you are doing.

    Your case is too complicated and I haven't come across such a scenario; I'd suggest talking to an attorney; while it might be expensive, some attorneys might be willing to talk to you free for a few minutes, for a basic consultation. Atleast you may find out if you are legal or not.



    more...


    house point blank kocak abis. point foto point blank kocak. point blank kocak abis. point
  • point blank kocak abis. point



  • Macaca
    09-10 03:47 PM
    My gut says that Andy is in. He is making travel arrangements!





    tattoo point blank kocak abis. point foto point blank kocak. point blank kocak abis. point
  • point blank kocak abis. point



  • h1techSlave
    12-10 10:39 PM
    The solution to all our visa backlog issues is:
    1. Stop marrying.......
    2. Dont have children ...or atleast not in your home country

    Brilliant!

    or marry American girl



    more...


    pictures Mona Kocak | Point Blank Lucu foto point blank kocak. point blank kocak abis. point
  • point blank kocak abis. point



  • Munna Bhai
    09-19 06:14 AM
    Thank you IV and all volunteers that made this rally happen. It was very well organized and I really enjoyed being part of it!!
    I really liked Murthy's speech. Short and to the point. "Legal" is the key.
    I also liked Mark's little comedy act.

    (Wish more would have shown up to show their support, but I guess some people are content waiting 10 or more years for their GC.)

    Suggestions for improvement to next time:

    1. I liked that the Chinese group joined the rally, but I didn't like their speaker. He was only talking about Chinese and Indian joining forces, and then making some kind of joke about IC chips are only made by Indians and Chinese. It's ok if you want to be an Indian/Chinese-only group, it is your choice. But if you want to change something about your green cards, you will fail with that attitude. You need to attract and change things for EVERYONE, or no one will listen to you. (If you want IV to be for everyone, IV needs to be more clear on that. There are so many Indians on the forums that ppl might think it is only for Indians.)

    2. Minor things... Good job on the signs(!), but there were too many of them. Half would be enough. People had trouble focus on them.
    Also, keep the message short. Max a few words. No one can, in a few seconds, read a moving sign containing 4 lines of text with 5 words on each, on an unknown subject. The poor people who tried to read them looked like near-sighted old men. Short and big letters is better. "Shorter wait for legals"
    rather than
    "Reduce the backlog for highly-skilled legal immigrants so we can live the American dream and not wait for 10 years"

    But all in all, I was amazed how well everything was planned. The state flags was a nice touch. Flowers too. Water for the participants. Great! Even the nice DC cops blocking the roads for us seemed very happy with us. Following the law is what legals do...

    This is correct!! I think, too many banners will distract..great feedback





    dresses Super Hero Kocak | Point Blank foto point blank kocak. foto point blank kocak. point
  • foto point blank kocak. point



  • rajuseattle
    07-14 07:14 PM
    ajthakur,

    U r covered under AC-21 if I-140 is not revoked by your previous employer.

    Be truthful to USCIS and using a very good attorney firm drat AC-21 and Employment verification letter to USCIS. Since your PD is current chances are after reviewing the new employment letter USCIS might approve your case.

    Please dont waste time in on this forum, instead spend some money to consult Rajeev Khanna or Sheela Murthy, it is worth spending every penny on the advice and their services for invoking AC-21.

    Per your RFE notice it looks like, USCIS is only interested in verifying your current employment in the similar profession. good employment verification letter and AC-21 draft is good to save your GC.

    RFE might have triggered due to previous H1B transfer, it has nothing to do with your employer revoking I-140. Trust me lot of desi consulting companies dont want to take any "Panga" with USCIS and 99% of the time they just ignore employees leaving them. So dont worry, dial in Murthy or Khanna consulting services and see what's their take on your case. If you are getting any help from new Employer's attorney that will be free of cost to you.

    Bottomline you need a competent attorney for answering this RFE and invoking AC-21.



    more...


    makeup hairstyles point blank kocak foto point blank kocak. point blank kocak abis. point
  • point blank kocak abis. point



  • gandhig
    03-17 12:45 PM
    EB3 - PD Nov 2004
    EAD - July 2007; FP done
    Masters degree from US but employer filed under EB3





    girlfriend point blank kocak abis. point foto point blank kocak. point blank kocak abis. point
  • point blank kocak abis. point



  • Jaime
    09-12 11:08 AM
    Who's still thinking about going or not? Email us! We'll help you in any way possible! Let's all go together!





    hairstyles foto point blank kocak. point foto point blank kocak. Adem Kocak | Point Blank Lucu
  • Adem Kocak | Point Blank Lucu



  • karanp25
    07-14 06:49 PM
    7/13 LUD is inconclusive. There's a separate thread on IV discussing this where EB-2 folks have seen a 07/13 LUD w/o AC-21. Do you remember seeing a change in your I-140 LUD after approval in 2006 and before last week when they generated your RFE?

    if there was a LUD, this is a high possibility that your previous employer revoked I-140.

    This RFE can not be generated out of the blues. Using H-1B Xfr instead of EAD has absolutely nothing to do with validity of your AC-21. At least i am not aware of any correlation between the two.


    I dont remember that. I saw my online profile with USCIS just now. There is a LUD for yesterday 07/13/2008 on my 140 approved in 2006.





    greyhair
    03-12 01:50 PM
    Mr greyhair with brown matter,
    I don�t know those folks you are comparing with me. I just said that IV opened a donor only post in wake of delayed April visa bulletin. I wonder why they did this as this was the time to educate/ inform all the members with whatever information they had (Now it is proved they had no info). This is not what a �non profit� organization or any organization would do in a time of uncertainty
    This is obvious that IV can not dictate either USCIS or DOL nor they had any information on April visa bulletin but they did not have to hide anything related to delayed visa bulletin fom the non paying members.
    IV is a great platform that bring together all of us under one umbrella so that we all share the information and make plans on how to make employee based immigration more hassle free.
    As far as is concerned yes I go there and my id there is same as here. I go there so that I could share my knowledge and experience and gather the same from other folks in the same boat as me and this is the same reason I visit IV.
    As far donation is concerned I donated once but after that I could not do it for my personal reasons. I will definitely donate once I am out of my crisis, but yes whenever, there has been any campaign initiated by IV of sending letters or faxes I have done my part sincerely.
    I don�t know why people like you think that is there enemy in fact they both are there for the same cause and can work together (I don�t know about any past clashes if any between and IV management)
    All I want is that IV be more informative to its members.
    So Mr brown matter don�t talk more than what your brain can think of.

    You are accusing IV for cheating before saying IV is a great platform. Can't you make up your mind. You sound more like that Congressman Massa from NY. I am no Glenn beck so now don't start to tickle me.





    rpulipati
    09-26 11:06 AM
    I'm sorry if I sounded like a hypocrite. My interpretation was not to participate in FSB debate for PR visas as the debate was concentrated on H1-B visas.

    I support H1-B's and please continue in the debate for H1-B's.

    Actually, I think participating in the debate to present the other point of view (as in 'foreign workers are good for the US economy') is a good thing to do. Giving the forum out to the antis is a good way to make sure Durbin gets his message reaffirmed. Well, that's all true, unless you are one of those people who likes to yell 'Close the door!' right after they get in.



    Source URL: http://nataliavodianovas.blogspot.com/2011/06/foto-point-blank-kocak.html
    Visit Natalia Vodianova for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive